As you add up in years, the skin loses its elasticity. You would notice sagging or loose skin especially after having undergone gastric sleeve surgery. This is albeit normal because of the weight loss...
- Could you explain the concept of non-surgical gastric sleeve options?
- What are the potential outcomes of laparoscopic mini gastric bypass surgery?
- How does partial sleeve gastrectomy impact weight loss outcomes?
- How does gastric sleeve surgery contribute to reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases?
- What are the psychological considerations for patients before and after sleeve surgery?